I’ve discussed it with Kongregate briefly and here’s the content I’m thinking of doing for the paid versions of BH2:
• The 9 or 10 extra bosses I’m working on now.
• A randomized endless survival level for each world, limited to one life, no cheats.
• 3 of the playable characters: Slime Bunny, Dry NoLegs and Phyrnna.
So that works out to an extra 20 levels added to the 50 free levels.
The Steam version will have some more improvements:
• Support for widescreen and different resolutions. I’ll put a better HUD at the sides.
• HD graphics and uncompressed audio.
• The usual Steam features: Cloud, cards, achievements, etc.
The Kongregate version will be released first, with the Steam version a bit later. I’ll be posting the game on other sites too, but the premium version will probably only be available on Kongregate.
I’m aiming to have a similar price to EBF4 on each service, but that’s not decided yet.
Oh, and people who buy the game on Kongregate before it’s released on Steam can ask me for a free Steam copy later, if they would prefer that. I’ve been doing the same thing with EBF4 for anyone who asks.